June 11, 2012

Can't Wait...

...for these games:


I already have this. Just need to complete THE hardest game of last year. Dark Souls is a torturous, yet enjoyably addictive dark fantasy game with monsters galore and twisted locales ranging from dank fortresses to moonlit forests. Plus, there's gonna be a 10-hour long DLC by the end of the year. Yay?
2012's premier looter-shooter. I can imagine myself wasting hours on this, like it's predecessor. Character skins, split-screen co-op, a wider array of skills and MORE GUNS? Looks like it's shaping up to be the best first person shooter this year. Woot!
Naughty Dog's first foray into a more mature genre of video games. Another game that's centered around a zombie-like outbreak? No, no, it's about humanity and the father-daughter relationship between these two survivors. After the stellar Uncharted series, I'm sure Naughty Dog will blow me away once again next year.
The third installment in the core Dead Space saga featuring non other than series veteran, limb-cutting badass, Isaac Clarke. Now, with co-op thrown in the mix. I'm not sure if it'll still scare me, but if Visceral Games can pull it off, the guys there should be commended. What about Isaac and Ellie? To quote Isaac, "This is where the fun begins".
Wait a minute, how can I forget? There's one big bump in the road. It's SPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment