May 12, 2012

A Blog? Now? Seriously?

Why start a blog in May 2012? Actually, I've been hankering to start a blog since last year, just for fun. But then, things changed, they always change. So, the idea, the dream never saw the light of day. After seeing numerous friends with unique blogs of their own, I guess, the fire came back. Someone actually requested my non-existent blog URL. It gave me a little boost to start my own.
I also have a bunch of essays, more like short stories, which never really got around (the idea of publishing it has been lingering in my mind for a such long time). I guess I can finally start to show them publicly.
So, what's with the 'Dreamers Of The Day' thing going on? That will be revealed further down the line.

So, I officially start my less-than-spectacular blog.

1 comment: